Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELEASE] Phoenix OS x86 v2.1.0(20 Jul.)
Hi everyone! Phoenix os for x86 v2.1.0released. In this version we enhance the hardware compatibility, including: sound card, network adapter, etc.  And we add smart casting for Strike of Kings.

Update Details
- Keyboard mapping updates to version 2.5 with smart casting for Strike of Kings.
- The bug that window size won't be saved after restart has been fixed.
- Enhance the hardware compatibility, including: sound card, network adapter, etc.
- "Start Phoenix system" shortcut supports legacy boot now.
- Optimize the Phoenix OS downloader.

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.
PhoneixOS Downloader

Other instllation
EXE
official  for 32bit 
official  for 64bit
Mega for 32bit
Mega for 64bit

ISO 
official  for 32bit 
official  for 64bit
Mega for 32bit
Mega for 64bit
Thanks for the update...
Thanks!  Successful upgrade today by installing ISO on top of  (not format)  ver 2.0.7 modified with SuperSU (ISO in turn upgraded form official 2.0.6).  Everything works as before https://goo.gl/umA35f
-Still no root access

-wifi still doesn't reconnect after resume or reboot

-ad icons reappear  on desktop after every reboot

You should probably keep the ad icons in the browser unless you are trying to drive users away !!
hi i like phoenix os but i have problem with some issues..
i use phoenix os  for play vaingory game i liked other version of v. 1.2.3 
the last version i mean v1.2.3 i have not this problem 

i have just installed the new version for trying this but i have seen this problem so
the problem is when i play vainglory,the heroes like black i try something to fix it but i failed...
so i added the picture about it
anyone who knows the solve the problem please reply me i like phoenix os but its big problem for me thanks for developers...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i having a problem with the graphics of the background everytime i play a game or open a app this happen you can see through the app my computer is a hp paivilio dv6 3236nr with intel graphics the thing is i never have that problem with Remix OS but since they leaving the proyect i change to phoenix os and the speed is realy ggreat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Por favor, soporte para amd apu 6410 Smile

Please support for amd apu 6410
Hi, downloaded the 64 bit ISO twice and burnt to USB with dd on Linux. On boot, I get "no boot disk detected". Is there a way to check md5sum of the ISO? I can't find any checksums on your website.
Thanks.
Is vpn fixed on this release?
(07-21-2017, 08:21 AM)KalphaPen Wrote: Hi, downloaded the 64 bit ISO twice and burnt to USB with dd on Linux. On boot, I get "no boot disk detected". Is there a way to check md5sum of the ISO? I can't find any checksums on your website.
Thanks.

Here are the checksums from the ISOs that I downloaded from the official site that are working:

Phoenix OS Installer-v2.1.0.175.64bit.iso : 8241e1802a1185a9bc9c111a5cc610f5 MD5

Phoenix OS Installer-v2.1.0.179.32bit.iso : ed2778e495c869576d4b6c5a60fe2b4e MD5

Have you previously burnt Phoenix OS ISOs using this method?

I use Rufus (windoze) with no problems.