Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release]Phoenix OS v2.0.5(18 May)
Hi guys! v2.0.5 is coming. In this version we mainly optimize application compatibility, welcome to have a try.

Update details
optimize application compatibility
fix 32 bit uefi devices install failed

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.
PhoenixOS Downloader

Other instllation
32bit exe
Official
Mega

32bit iso
Official
Mega

64bit exe
Official
Mega

64bit iso
Official
Mega
GTX 1060 support?
Is the VPN service working in this release?
Thanks for the update...
Thank you for continued development. Perhaps add now a Play Store add-on?
(05-18-2017, 12:57 PM)dante Wrote: Hi guys! v2.0.5 is coming. In this version we mainly optimize application compatibility, welcome to have a try.

Update details
optimize application compatibility
fix 32 bit uefi devices install failed

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.
PhoenixOS Downloader

Other instllation
32bit exe
Official
Mega

32bit iso
Official
Mega

64bit exe
Official
Mega

64bit iso
Official
Mega
Hi Dante 

Thanks for the Update and thanks for Great continuous Development.
Hello,
I have installed PhoenixOS 32bit on hard disk , and I would like change to PhoenixOS 64bit, ... but, PhoenixOS Downloader say me --Your device is 32 bit-- , now I have installed win7 64 bit on PC (at beginning the PC had win- vista 32 bit),

... I tried to install PhoenixOS 64 bit ( all versions), and always is stopped in, -- ANDROID x86_64/ # --

some solution please??
Bring google play services?

traducido con google
waiting preinstalled google play and prerooted with better keymapping for games Smile
(05-19-2017, 01:07 PM)jcm Wrote: Hello,
I have installed PhoenixOS 32bit on hard disk , and I would like change to PhoenixOS 64bit,    ... but,  PhoenixOS Downloader say me   --Your device is 32 bit-- ,  now I have installed win7 64 bit on PC  (at beginning  the PC had win- vista 32 bit),

... I tried to install PhoenixOS 64 bit ( all versions),  and always is stopped in,  --    ANDROID  x86_64/ #     --

some solution please??
I 've the same problem with the 32 bit version!
I use a burned ISO CD with DVD device, install without uefi suport (BIOS).
When i use 'start phoenix os' on end of installing it runs correcly, when i use 'reboot'/or when i reboot  it ends at ANDROID root x86/#: .
With version V1.2.3 (32bit) i have no problems!
I test 'start phoenix os' after install and look with filemanager on the install partition it is only a grub folder! Where is the rest how Android/data..?

I start phoenix os2.0.5 as life system and it's run, what is the difference?