Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[RELEASE] Phoenix OS v1.2.3(23 Feb)
Hello every
The Phoenix OS v1.2.3 has released, in this version we mainly improve application compatibility.

Download:
Windows Installer
ISO file

MEGA:
Windows Installer
ISO file

Update Details
System
- Improve application compatibility
StardustBrowser
- Support  bookmarks import, including IE, Chrome, Safari and other mainstream browsers' bookmarks
- Support tabs synchronization
Thank you Dante........
• I don't speak English "by default", so... Big Grin
New update install OS keeping freezing and restarting.
Thank you very much for the continuous updating of this great system. Congratulations on all your work.
regards
I tried this on TWO different computer's with 3rd Generation Intels a i5 3470 and i7 3770 both using Internal Video card. Had to REMOVE RADEON video cards or the OS would reboot computer as soon as Phoenix logo came up. ON BOTH of these computers I am using 32 gb of 1600mhz DDR3 RAM. Phoenix runs real slow and crashes and the internet speeds on a 300 mb/s connection (HARD WIRE NOT WIFI) Crawls. Unless I remove RAM from the computers the OS is just crap. If I drop it down to 16 gb's ram then it works almost normal still has freez ups and if I go to 8 gb's ram it runs perfect. So apparently if you have 16 gb's of ram or more this OS is useless. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Also wanted to add that both motherboards are completely different brands.
I installed this on asus t90chi, it works fine but bt, sound, screen rotation did not work.

and sometimes freezing.
(03-04-2017, 06:13 AM)duralumin Wrote: I installed this on asus t90chi,  it works fine but bt, sound, screen rotation did not  work.

and sometimes freezing.

issue added : wifi unstable.
(02-23-2017, 05:46 AM)dante Wrote: Hello every
The Phoenix OS v1.2.3 has released, in this version we mainly improve application compatibility.

Download:
Windows Installer
ISO file

MEGA:
Windows Installer
ISO file

Update Details
System
StardustBrowser
- Support  bookmarks import, including IE, Chrome, Safari and other mainstream browsers' bookmarks

Hello Dante! I was very happy with the previous version 1.2.2-265 so much, I could play Honkai Impact 3 on my PC Big Grin

But ... With this new update, I again have the problem with the game; Simply does not open. So I uninstall it and reinstalled it, but the system gives me the following bug: App not installed
Sad

Please, any help would be very appreciate  Angel
(03-12-2017, 08:35 PM)Captain Marga Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 05:46 AM)dante Wrote: Hello every

Download:
Windows Installer
ISO file

MEGA:
Windows Installer
ISO file

Update Details
System
StardustBrowser

hello dante

i try install in asus chi works fine greats ..
I install in intel nuc 5cpyh everythink works great ...
but when I try install in lattepanda the program clossing unfortenately ,
stardust, menu and all when boot, the processor lattepanda is intel atom x5 z8300

I hope phoenix os can intall on singleboard like lattepanda, orang pi and raspberry
thanks for all
Hi,

Would it be possible to enable KVM modules in Kernel so that we can have accelerated virtualization support for those who'd like to try Limbo PC Emulator to run Windows apps?

Kernel Configurations:
- VIRTUALIZATION
- KVM (Location : Virtualization)
- KVM_INTEL (Location : Virtualization)
- KVM_AMD (Location : Virtualization)

And to speed up a bit:

- VHOST_NET (Location : Virtualization)
- HIGH_RES_TIMER (Location : Processor type and features)
- HPET (Location : Device Drivers -> Character devices)
- COMPACTION (Location : Processor type and features)
- MIGRATION (Location : Processor type and features)
- KSM (Location : Processor type and features)
- TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE (Location : Processor type and features)

thanks