Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[RELEASE]Phoenix OS x86 v3.0.1(based on Android 7.1,64bit)07 Jun.
(06-10-2018, 04:06 AM)Cuadrix Wrote: Chuleshetr:
"In pubg mobile when i exit the vehicle i cant move my mouse anymore i have to repeadly move my mouse left and right till it starts moving again how do i fix this"

- Don't know of a permanent way to fix it, but you can just exist and re-enter shooting mode when you get out of the vechile. You can use the middle key to do this. Takes just 1 sec.

"One more thing when im recording the background is really noisy even tho im in my room and theres no noise what so ever and when i try to speak to my teamates they say they cant hear a thing. They said it sounds like i put the mic in my mouth"

- That's probably a hardware issue. The kernel/system isn't optimized specifically for your PCs microphone source.

I CANT HELP with mouse rearrenge when you exit vehicle. But i know how you can fix mic noice. All u need a file explorer that has root support. I would recommend ES FILE EXPLORER. Then go to device or "/" , there you have to find folder named "etc" , then search a file "init.sh" , open it using text editor of es explorer. And in the end search a list started like  this- "alsa_amixer -c mic boost" and one line ended with "intenal mic boost".

You will see default values are 3 you gotta change it to 0 and save file and reboot, and you will get better audio recording.

PROS- YOu can record audio clearly and nevigate your friends where to shoot at... Big Grin
Cons - YOu cant use yr intenal mic ,,, Confused

and  sorry for my bad english.

(06-22-2018, 09:05 PM)NitCh Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 05:14 PM)Cuadrix Wrote: NitCh,

What happens if you don't install any apps and reboot?

Bro if i dont install any apps i can reboot normal
and i download the apps from google apkpure like alsamixer and keyboard helper pro cause they are not on play store
to fix mic problem and to change my keyboard azerty
and the game i download it from the site  https://ff.garena.com/index.html APK 
ty so much for the reply and plz if you can tell me what i need to do plz Guide me
i know how you can fix mic noice. All u need a file explorer that has root support. I would recommend ES FILE EXPLORER. Then go to device or "/" , there you have to find folder named "etc" , then search a file "init.sh" , open it using text editor of es explorer. And in the end search a list started like  this- "alsa_amixer -c mic boost" and one line ended with "intenal mic boost".

You will see default values are 3 you gotta change it to 0 and save file and reboot, and you will get better audio recording.

PROS- YOu can record audio clearly and nevigate your friends where to shoot at... [Image: biggrin.png] 
Cons - YOu cant use yr intenal mic ,,, [Image: confused.png] 

and  sorry for my bad english

Every Thing is good with new v3.0.1 but many people same problem with mouse . When i get in shooting mode , then i cant move my view more then 360' . it works like mouse has reached in the end of display and it cant be moved morei have to free up mouse and again get into shooting mode. I have done fresh install and also try on diffrent laptop but same problem. PLease help with that... want good fps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2018, 03:03 AM)PR.Anuraag Wrote:
"In pubg mobile when i exit the vehicle i cant move my mouse anymore i have to repeadly move my mouse left and right till it starts moving again how do i fix this"

- Don't know of a permanent way to fix it, but you can just exist and re-enter shooting mode when you get out of the vechile. You can use the middle key to do this. Takes just 1 sec.

"One more thing when im recording the background is really noisy even tho im in my room and theres no noise what so ever and when i try to speak to my teamates they say they cant hear a thing. They said it sounds like i put the mic in my mouth"

- That's probably a hardware issue. The kernel/system isn't optimized specifically for your PCs microphone source.

I CANT HELP with mouse rearrenge when you exit vehicle. But i know how you can fix mic noice. All u need a file explorer that has root support. I would recommend ES FILE EXPLORER. Then go to device or "/" , there you have to find folder named "etc" , then search a file "init.sh" , open it using text editor of es explorer. And in the end search a list started like  this- "alsa_amixer -c mic boost" and one line ended with "intenal mic boost".

PROS- YOu can record audio clearly and nevigate your friends where to shoot at... Big Grin

and i download the apps from google apkpure like alsamixer and keyboard helper pro cause they are not on play store
ty so much for the reply and plz if you can tell me what i need to do plz Guide me
i know how you can fix mic noice. All u need a file explorer that has root support. I would recommend ES FILE EXPLORER. Then go to device or "/" , there you have to find folder named "etc" , then search a file "init.sh" , open it using text editor of es explorer. And in the end search a list started like  this- "alsa_amixer -c mic boost" and one line ended with "intenal mic boost".

PROS- YOu can record audio clearly and nevigate your friends where to shoot at... [Image: biggrin.png] 

Every Thing is good with new v3.0.1 but many people same problem with mouse . When i get in shooting mode , then i cant move my view more then 360' . it works like mouse has reached in the end of display and it cant be moved morei have to free up mouse and again get into shooting mode. I have done fresh install and also try on diffrent laptop but same problem. PLease help with that...  want good fps.

Yep, i have that same mouse problem too, not just PUBG, but some games like Special Forces Group 2..
(07-09-2018, 03:03 AM)PR.Anuraag Wrote:

Every Thing is good with new v3.0.1 but many people same problem with mouse . When i get in shooting mode , then i cant move my view more then 360' . it works like mouse has reached in the end of display and it cant be moved morei have to free up mouse and again get into shooting mode. I have done fresh install and also try on diffrent laptop but same problem. PLease help with that...  want good fps.
even  i have same problem
Some games like Gigabit Offroad, Arena of Valor, and (most Madfinger FPS games like Dead Trigger 2 and Unkilled) have no touch input..

Still has no Instagram compatibility, Facebook app sometimes stuck at loading, and when you watch a video, you cant go back.. Some games like Lineage 2, War Wings and Modern Combat 5 wont start..
[quote pid='18142' dateline='1528347823']
Seeking for help: Which version of Phoenix OS have Dial-Up broadband connection system?
[/quote]
(07-08-2018, 07:16 AM)iam23 Wrote: when playing pubg mobile often crashes, and the system follow-up crashes, can not click on anything, must be turned off forcefully
*google translate

Is there a way we can play fortnite mobile on phoenix os?? how can we bypass its incompatibility
Phoenix OS needs native libraries.
That's why I can't run Fortnite.