Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE]Phoenix OS x86 v3.0.1(based on Android 7.1,64bit)07 Jun.
HelloTEchno12,

What drive are you trying to install Phoenix OS onto? Is it drive (C: ), (D: ) ?
Also, could you give more information about your system?; What's your processor? How much RAM do you have? Is your PC 32-bit or 64-bit? Legacy or UEFI?
and тodayѕ тιтle oғ мaѕтer goeѕ тo...
(06-14-2018, 09:25 PM)HelloTEchno12 Wrote: why is phoenix os 3.0.1 installer not working it just shows an error when i try to install
HelloTEchno12,

I think this is NOT the v3.0.1 installer.
This is actually v2.6.3, but anyways that's not our problem.
If your PC is / or older than Intel Core 2 Duo then you can't install 64-bit version.
I recommend to install Phoenix OS 2.2.2 32-bit (unofficial).
Link: http://bbs.phoenixstudio.org/cn/read.php?tid=19088 (Chinese PHX OS forum).
Follow the instruction carefully to the end.

Cuadrix,

Installing Phoenix OS on any drive works even without formatting them.
And the loader (phoenixldr) will be present in C:\ drive.
Bugs Report : Apps cant read library. So crashing some apps. Need a storage optimization for next builds. Maybe, there is a permission problem.

You can try any media player (cant find files).. or you can see error with cz filemanager. Showing double sdcard (data) disk..
Bugs: Keyboard looses input randomly while playing ROS (Rules Of Survival)., Mouse acceleration can't be disabled. (you can disable it at the settings but re-enabled after closing it)
IMO the old game helper is better, sliding feature was removed and that was very helpful, and the new WASD is buggy, when i play AoV it takes a few attempts presing any of the keys (W, A, S, D) for it to start moving (it like makes the click, but doesnt like slide in order to move in the game) and also didnt like the presets (in this case, AoV again) i cant use the shooting mode like in other games so i can bind the attack button to the left mouse button (i dont use smart casting in AoV) u should remove those presets and make it general, all available option for all games/apps so everyone bind everything as they want
(11 hours ago)wHOaMi? Wrote: IMO the old game helper is better, sliding feature was removed and that was very helpful, and the new WASD is buggy, when i play AoV it takes a few attempts presing any of the keys (W, A, S, D) for it to start moving (it like makes the click, but doesnt like slide in order to move in the game) and also didnt like the presets (in this case, AoV again) i cant use the shooting mode like in other games so i can bind the attack button to the left mouse button (i dont use smart casting in AoV) u should remove those presets and make it general, all available option for all games/apps so everyone bind everything as they want
Best version was 2.5.3.
(06-07-2018, 05:03 AM)dante Wrote: Hi all . Phoenix OS v3.0.1 was released. in this version we make a great update to gamehelper. welcome to have a try.

Update Detail
- Update game helper.Use the same keymap engine as octopus. 
Enhance the experience of FPS game. Optimize the viewing angle.
- Game helper support independent upgrade.
Enhance the experience of gamepad.

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.(32bit based on 5.1/64bit based on 7.1)
PhoneixOS Downloader

EXE
official
Mega
Md5:670AF724C8BCCF8D4DF44E5F53392BF5
Size:637MB 

ISO 
official
Mega
Md5:AEAF9937C9B5141616C8ECCFD74795BC 
Size:853MB
when ever i try to log in on pubg mobile chinese lightspeed version it says emulator registration has closed but when i try to log in with the same account on bluestacks or nox i successfully log in wiwthout any problem. but i want to play the pubg mobile chinese lightspeed version on phoenix os how do i fix this plz reply