Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[RELEASE]Phoenix OS x86 v3.0.1(based on Android 7.1,64bit)07 Jun.
Hi all . Phoenix OS v3.0.1 was released. in this version we make a great update to gamehelper. welcome to have a try.

Update Detail
- Update game helper.Use the same keymap engine as octopus. 
Enhance the experience of FPS game. Optimize the viewing angle.
- Game helper support independent upgrade.
Enhance the experience of gamepad.
Thanks for the update. I'll leave my feedback once I have tried it out.
Did the right blank line fixed which get in rules of survival game?
Thumbs Up 
What I noticed;
Playing games:
- The sudden stopping when turning the view in PUBG has now been fixed in the latest version of Game Helper included in Phoenix OS v3.0.1
- The graphics have slightly improved in this version of Phoenix OS.
- FPS has increased when playing PUBG and other shooters, meaning that playing games feels smoother.

What I also noticed:
- The sliding feature doesn't exist in the new version of Game Helper...? (Maybe I missed something?)

My opinion:
The new version seems to be very stable and handles graphics very well.
Overall, it's a very nice improvement over the previous version.

Rating:
(06-07-2018, 05:03 AM)dante Wrote: Hi all . Phoenix OS v3.0.1 was released. in this version we make a great update to gamehelper. welcome to have a try.

Update Detail
- Update game helper.Use the same keymap engine as octopus. 
Enhance the experience of FPS game. Optimize the viewing angle.
- Game helper support independent upgrade.
Enhance the experience of gamepad.

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.(32bit based on 5.1/64bit based on 7.1)
PhoneixOS Downloader

EXE
official
Mega
Md5:670AF724C8BCCF8D4DF44E5F53392BF5
Size:637MB 

ISO 
official
Mega
Md5:AEAF9937C9B5141616C8ECCFD74795BC 
Size:853MB

there is no update on OTA (system update) on phoenix os like before, i like OTA update because simple and fast
pyudha2000: "there is no update on OTA (system update) on phoenix os like before, i like OTA update because simple and fast"

1. You can just download the .exe installer and choose "upgrade" in the installer.

2. Or you can also just backup your data.img located in x:\PhoenixOS\ and copy and paste it back to the directory after you have uninstalled the old version and installed the new version.

3. Just wait for the OTA update. It will come eventually.
Well, finally a stable version has been finally released! Will try out soon!
EDIT: It was noticeable that the game helper lacks the sliding feature, We all hope to get it back soon.
Egyptian word: Put the good thing from here and there and you will get the formula!
            #respectpost

Dante why this error keeps showing when i try to install phoneix os

link : h**ps://imgur.com/a/hE7DPTU

[img=881x768]h**ps://imgur.com/a/hE7DPTU[/img]

How to fix that error my pc is windows 7 starter

my cpu is 64 bit

Intel Pentium N3540
(06-08-2018, 06:23 PM)Cuadrix Wrote: pyudha2000: "there is no update on OTA (system update) on phoenix os like before, i like OTA update because simple and fast"

1. You can just download the .exe installer and choose "upgrade" in the installer.

2. Or you can also just backup your data.img located in x:\PhoenixOS\ and copy and paste it back to the directory after you have uninstalled the old version and installed the new version.

3. Just wait for the OTA update. It will come eventually.

okay thanks  Smile
Please make an OTA update for this... I installed it on my pc as main OS, and i don't know how to update it...