Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Phoenix OS x86 v2.6.4(based on Android 7.1,64bit)28 Apr
Hi all . Phoenix OS v2.6.4was released.  welcome to have a try.

Update Detail
- Fix bugs.
- Increased Stability.

Download
We advise you to use PhoenixOS Downloader, which could automatically determine to install 32/64 bit according to your device. By default it downloads the latest version of Phoenix OS.(32bit based on 5.1/64bit based on 7.1)
PhoneixOS Downloader

EXE
official
Mega
Md5:3263CADACC5C0BEF41ABE0DAFF3DA1A9 
Size:631MB 

ISO
official
Mega
Md5:BA170C80B11A7F30939888668CF796A9 
Size:844MB
"application does not respond" message running EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ (videocard) on previous version of Phoenix OS when "Formula 1" app was startupping. - Does the new version fix this issue???????????????????
Can't see any difference yet. In game helper i still can't map mouse buttons - in the GUI it appears as BACK and FORWARD, but no reaction in-game.
Octopus still can't start games. Tries, but nothing happens.

Anyone else getting these?
hope the PUBG mobile v 0.6 doesn't detect this update as an emulator...
Another useless update, I mean why not focus on the actual problem like the instability of the FPS mode. It's so buggy that it makes all FPS and TPS games unplayable(eg. Crosshair stopping randomly, shooting on its own etc etc

Seriously , what do you guys even play that you never discuss such big issue? Candy Crush saga? That's kind of ironic that how the action games like PUBG and Critical Ops that meant to be played on PC don't work properly but casual games like Candy Crush probably works 200% on this.

I mean why is it impossible to fix such issue? MEmu has a perfect FPS mode so why couldn't this one be?--my point is this issue is not impossible to fix.
(04-29-2018, 10:00 AM)drckml Wrote: MEmu has a perfect FPS mode.

Frames per second!???? Perfect fps is fake!! Because I tested... and I got stutters abnormally and randomly on MEmu emulator but I get ZERO microstutters on Phoenix OS (non-emulator) running my PC i7-4790K and GeForce GTX 980 Ti. Smile
he's saying First Person Perspective ..... not frames per seconds... you should have known when he said third person shooter...
(04-29-2018, 11:00 AM)osianthefirst Wrote: he's saying First Person Perspective ..... not frames per seconds... you should have known when he said third person shooter...

Ok but "fps" is very confused.
After lot of trial and error finally install phoenix OS. I install same phoenix OS on two partition(sda4 and sda5) no efi or grub on sda4 but efi and grub on sda5 but somehow it detects sda4 installation and boom it works. I dont want to break installation.
How to update to this version.
I searched the internet but there are no instruction for efi system to dual boot with windows.
If i use exe it will boot to minimal grub interface and manually loading kernel and initrd will result in error 18 cand mount sr0(Cd drive wtf?)

Anyone can point me to instruction for dual boot in efi system(Gpt )

(04-29-2018, 10:00 AM)drckml Wrote: Another useless update, I mean why not focus on the actual problem like the instability of the FPS mode. It's so buggy that it makes all FPS and TPS games unplayable(eg. Crosshair stopping randomly, shooting on its own etc etc

Seriously , what do you guys even play that you never discuss such big issue? Candy Crush saga? That's kind of ironic that how the action games like PUBG and Critical Ops that meant to be played on PC don't work properly but casual games like Candy Crush probably works 200% on this.

I mean why is it impossible to fix such issue? MEmu has a perfect FPS mode so why couldn't this one be?--my point is this issue is not impossible to fix.

For me It is fluid 
Pubg is smooth(HD). better then every emulator i tried. And i love right click feature better then alt in bluestacks.
 i5 5200u and 820m.
Has newest MESA drivers been added YET as they have a huge impact on performance and audio.