Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE]Phoenix OS x86 v3.6.1(based on Android 7.1,64bit)
When will smartcasting option will come in Gamehelper?
[img]h**ps://i.snipboard.io/S0ujl9.jpg[/img]

Is this supporting 4.2?  it saying only sse4.

Thank you.
(09-13-2019, 12:45 AM)altanozkan Wrote: Is this supporting 4.2?  it saying only sse4.

Thank you.

Yes, it supports.
Sorry for mentioning Intel Processor Identification Utility, switching to CPU-Z, it's more accurate.
Recently bought a motherboard and processor (H310M DS 2.0 / G5400), installed Phoenix but in the settings, does not appear the option to change the resolution (is one well below what my monitor supports). Any tips or solutions?
Did realtek 8732 DE drivers are added?
Sad 
(09-14-2019, 03:04 PM)Arkstar Wrote: Did realtek 8732 DE drivers are added?

To be honest, there's no real progress since 3.0.5 and afterwards, 
R.I.P. Phoenix OS, long live VIP, money and bloatware.
Unofficial Mods are suffering from these things... the VIP. It start the system with boot loop if you did ANY modification to it. A N Y.
So it's time to wait for a rival instead, kid, it's no use. DARKMATTER.

Ahmad M., moderator of Phoenix OS forum.
Hello Ahmed, I was wondering why there is no modern version for 32bit since I saw a 32bit from Android x86 with oreo Android ?
I hope you forgive me for my bad language ☺️
Hello sir. I installed this version and It's true. That pubg 14.0 no compiling resources problem. But now. Game is updated to 14.5 so there is again problem. When i update the game. So please solve this problem. Or give me some file link. To remove compiling resources
(09-15-2019, 04:17 AM)Walid Wrote: I was wondering why there is no modern version for 32bit since I saw a 32bit from Android x86 with oreo Android ?

This is because the new processors have 64bit support. 32bit systems can not use the full capacity of your ram. So some problems can be experienced. That's why they're not a choice.

I will release soon Phoenix OS ROC x86 mod systems with a lot of fixes. (v3.6.1 and v1.6.1 based)