Phoenix OS Forum

Full Version: [GUIDE]How to setup Dual Boot on legacy PC? (PhoenixOS and Windows 7/8.1/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi.I 'll going to install phoenix os but in the EasyBCD after add NeuGrub and installed, Configure Page in don't openned. please help
if you know another app alike EasyBCD please tell me.
(sorry for words, my english language is not good)
(09-18-2019, 07:00 AM)crzshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.I 'll going to install phoenix os but in the EasyBCD after add NeuGrub and installed, Configure Page in don't openned. please help
if you know another app alike EasyBCD please tell me.
(sorry for words, my english language is not good)

There is a bug on latest EASYBCD version. You need edit manuel it via notepad++. There is tutorial guide on unofficial mod > ROC pages.
So I have a question and it may be the answer to why I have not been able to boot up ANY android OS through grub. If you have a RAID 0 array set up through Microsoft Storage Space can you install the OS on it? It is not my Operating Systems hard drive also
So unfortunately I can't seem to get a boot even after having it in the boot screen. It tells me that the grub failed to find a file or is corrupted and gave me this code 0xc000000e. I have windows 10 on my ssd and Phoenix Installed in the Raid 0 I made when I first set my pc up. I used windows disk manager and made a windows Raid 0
I'm not sure what the problem is other than the grub can not point to number 4 as a hard drive because until windows starts that does not exist maybe?
If so is there a way around this? Because wiping those hard drives I would rather not. I have over 4TB worth of data on there.
Yep this works for me thanks because before this I was using grub2win and it kept resetting it. And was very annoying to deal with but this saves it and you also lead me onto a new tool I'll use if I ever want to just do a different way of duel booting windows and linux (which is what android uses and by extension PhoenixOS)
Best Male Enhancement **** For You. You can shop a huge selection of male enhancement pills online and have your order discreetly shipped to your home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10